WSS P&C Executive Committee:
All Executive members are responsible for ensuring that the P&C fulfils its legislative requirements.
- President: Mel Clarke
- Vice President: Laura Meddleton
- Vice President: Jackie Campbell
- Secretary: Brooke McMahon
- Assistant Secretary/minute meeting taker: Belinda Wright
- Treasurer: Karen Cartwright
- Assistant treasurer
- Social Media Co-ordinator
- Safe Schools Travel Committee head
- Prep Playground rejuvenation Organiser
Our Principal acts as the Minister's representative to the P&C advisesand assists the Committee in the successful performance of their roles and is responsible for the provision of guidance, and ensuring legislative and financial responsibilities of the P&C are carried out.
We all work together to achieve the same goals i.e. for the school community acts as one in the interests of the students, and for the P&C's planning and budgeting compliments the school's efforts to assist students in achieving learning outcomes.